I’m Danielle Hammack…Dani, if we get past this page.
I am an Executive and Well-Being coach and I specialize in transitions. Put simply, I help my clients find and own their power (or take it back if it was somehow lost) and navigate life from that place going forward. My clients work with me on everything from broader career and life goals to specific work and/or health related issues.
The way you do one thing is typically the way you do everything…If we do this right, the results will spill over into every other aspect of your life!
My style is straight forward. I’m not the coach for you if you are looking for someone who will always agree with you or will allow you to continue to spin your wheels on the very things that brought you to me. This is your journey, but I will do everything I can to help you to help yourself. Your own TRUTH has to be at the center of what we work on together or your results won’t stick.
If what I just said resonates with you and you are ready to do the work, then click here and fill out my “Getting Started” questionnaire. I will reach out so we can set up a time to discuss if working together makes sense.
- B.S. Finance/Economics – USC
- Master of Business Taxation- USC
- National Marketing Director NMD – NSA – Built and led a team of several hundred distributors to the top promotion level within the company in under 3 years – Sold business back to company.
- CHEK Foundation:
- HLC1 – Holistic Lifestyle and Wellness Coaching Credential
- 4 Quadrant Master Coach – Master Coaching Credential
- CPC – Certified Professional Coach – College of Executive Coaching